- You must be physically in the State of Oregon during your telehealth appointment, or your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Our providers cannot prescribe any medications even if you are temporarily out of state for vacation or for another reason.
- If you enter your provider’s virtual waiting room more than 10 minutes past your appointment time, your provider may no longer be available to see you.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, it is important that you call our office within the first 10 minutes of your appointment so that our staff can help you connect with your provider.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule this appointment, please contact out office at least 48 hours in advance or your appointment may be marked as a late cancellation.
- The front office can be reached at (503) 589-4046 and press option 0 when prompted.
Here are some tips for a great call with your provider:
- Use a computer, cellphone, or tablet with a working camera and microphone.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable or strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that you are using an internet browser that is updated and compatible with Doxy.me or Zoom. For PC computers and Android devices, use Google Chrome. For Mac computers and Apple devices, use Safari.
If you cannot find your therapist’s link below, please contact them directly.
If you are scheduled for a phone appointment, please keep the following in mind:
- Try to be prepared a few minutes ahead of time.
- There may be circumstances that cause your provider to be a few minutes late. Keep an eye on your phone for 5 after your scheduled appointment time. If you don’t receive a call during that time, call your therapist. If calling for your med appointment, call (503) 589-4046 and press option 5.
- The call may come from a blocked number, you will need to answer the call to speak to your provider.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your session this may be considered a missed appointment and you will need to call (503) 589-4046 to reschedule.